Enter Search Terms
Help – Allowed operators
- + (plus):
- A leading plus sign indicates that this word must be present in each searched abstract result.
- - (minus):
- A leading minus sign indicates that this word must not be present in any of the abstracts that are returned.
- (no operator):
- By default (when neither + nor - is specified) the word is optional, but the rows that contain it are rated higher.
- * (aterisk):
- The asterisk serves as the truncation (or wildcard) operator, unlike the other operators,
it should be appended to the word to be affected.
- " " (double quotes):
- Exact phrase, may contain spaces.
- Short and common words:
- Please note that short words (3 characters and less) and common words (like "with")
are ignored and cannot be found by fulltext search.
determination analysis +milk